Successful candidates will be natural self-starters who have Engineering/Architecture and Project Management experience and passion. The role will understand the details of big scale Masterplans/Infrastructures design, implementation, modeling, estimating and managing new cities and settlements. This individual will provide leadership in setup and managing the infrastructures and build specifications; pre-contract work, internal teams and vendor/costumer relations.
This individual will be responsible for managing critical path and helping other teams deliver network capacity on time. The Project Manager will have an entrepreneurial approach, will have high work capacity while being detailed oriented and agile to manage business changes and keep driving the initiatives. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful.
- Work with internal Neom teams and external customers and subconsultants.
- Conduct multiple weekly standing meetings with internal teams and vendors/customers to plan & track deliverables.
- Evaluate and simplify current working procedures, improve structure and track deliverables.
- Lead technical design reviews and propose design solutions that meet both business needs and leverage global design standardization.
- Create, submit and track the relevant Capex documentation to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and best overall value.
- Deep dive on technical details and lead problem resolution on a need basis.
- Communicate project status, drive and elevate decision making and help requests.
- Lead critical path schedule items and escalate to leadership on potential risks and delays.
- Assist in engineering/architectural capacity management.
- Assist in providing equipment projections to procurement and partner for best value and competition.
- Coordinate information between various teams in the organization.
- Own and develop innovations and solutions on a need basis.