Italian construction company Salini has announced plans to join NEOM project and expand into the Middle East, which includes project contracts in the Gulf, especially Oman, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
The company plans to participate in large infrastructure projects with a total investment of $ 3 billion.
For his part, Salini Impregilo said that the Middle East countries, particularly the above-mentioned countries, offer many opportunities and contracts to the Salini Group for Construction, which is the largest among the contracts of foreign companies operating in the region.
Salini added that the company has a long history of infrastructure projects spanning five years, during which it participated in large projects such as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi.
The company has also prequalified for the first phase of the $ 1 billion Avenues project, which is to be made up of two hotels, a shopping center, and an administrative building. It is part of 2,410 active projects in the Saudi Arabia since April, worth $ 190 billion.
This Post Has 6 Comments
Good. Commitment to large projects in middle east.
Hope these unique projects will be fruitfull
& have Value able experience.
I would like to express my interest, credentials and love for this work is what you wanted in the available positions mentioned below to work with your organization as:
1. Construction Project Manager.
2. Project Control Manager.
3. Contract Manager for different type of contracts such as remeasured, BOT and Lump Sum Contracts in accordance to FIDIC 1999; in addition, preparing, analyzing and submission of Claims, Variations Orders and Contractual issues…etc.
I have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from European University Turin – Italy since Dec. 20, 1988, fluently in Italian and English Languages, with more than 31 years of solid experience in Construction and Construction Management Team.
I summarized below my previous experiences with the related Projects in Jordan and outside of Jordan (Nigeria, Libya, Qatar) are as follows:
• 5.5 years of experience as Project Manager for Construction of Buildings, Towers & Wastewater Treatment Plant & Pipeline Projects.
• 13.6 Years of experience as Project Control Manager for the Construction of Towers, LNG, Hotels & highway roads (Incl. Bridges) Projects.
• 10.3 years of experience as Planning, Cost Control Engineer & Chief of Technical Office for the Construction of LNG, Dam (Earthworks & Concrete), Buildings & Water Treatment Plant with Pipeline Distributions.
• 2 years as Civil Site Engineer for the Construction of Building/Villa.
To help you learn more about me, I have enclosed my resume that gives you a detail of my tract record. Furthermore, it will illustrate my experience and training.
Based on my strong commitment for my work and experience, I can be a significant addition to your team. I look forward to meet you and discuss on this further and know about your requirements for the available position. I am available for an interview at your convenience.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
We are local manpower supplier. Us have any worker in the construction sector.Contact us if any company needs manpower..
Office. Riyadh Saudi Arabia
I am wondering if you can help me in joining a vacant position in your esteemed organization.
I am well Experienced Proffessional in many fields either locally or international.
* Environmental Management for Industrial and Construction sector.
* Conducting EIAs for Industrial, Infrastructure and Mining Sectors
* Preparing, implemenitng, Monitoring and Auditing EMPs and CEMPs.
* Sustainability Assessor Major Infrastructure (CEEQUAL) and Minor in Green Building (GSAS-CGP)
* Solid & Hazardous Waste management.
* Various Experinces and skills in Water Treatment Technologies (Ion Exchange, RO, fresh water treament
plant, Boiler feed water treatment, and waste water treatment).
* Strong Background on Polluted land Remediation.
+966 54 272 2673
Hope you are fine. We supply manpower all over the KSA.