Tabuk University announced through the official account of “Twitter”, about the availability of a number of career opportunities for graduates of the university Saudis, a bachelor and qualified scientific and engineering disciplines degree, to work in the NEOM project Tabuk region, according to the following disciplines:
- (Project Managers/Directors) – code (PMD0).
- (Construction Managers) – code (CMD01).
- (Schedulers) – code (SCH01).
- (Estimators) – code (EST01).
- (Document Controllers) – code (DCS01).
- (Cost Engineers) – code (CES01).
Note: that positions require at least five years of experience in a related area.
Please send your cv to (email@example.com) with the job code.