The local community in NEOM is the primary partner in building the land of innovators and dreamers. Therefore, NEOM has created a set of sustainable initiatives to empower and unleash the capabilities of local talent to unleash their potential to contribute to human progress.
International Scholarship Program
NEOM supports & develops the dreamers of the local community to make them development partners through international scholarships at the world’s top 100 universities, where they study futuristic majors.
NEOM has an ambitious vision to build a city that empowers minds to move beyond boundaries and be a global leader of the future. NEOM has started to develop the local community & unlock its potentials through its International Scholarship Program. A balanced mixture of high-quality academic preparation, development of leadership skills, and multicultural immersion will create a unique opportunity for highly-performing talented young professionals who are committed to becoming NEOM’s successful leaders.
NEOM’s International Scholarship Program ending with employment targets students and provides a unique opportunity for them to get a degree from the world’s top 100 universities. The program’s goal is to develop local talents & secure jobs in one of NEOM’s sectors or its contractors. Scholars will undergo the first year in Tabuk City in partnership with King Abdulaziz & his Companions Foundation for Giftedness & Creativity (Mawhiba) and Fahad bin Sultan University as part of the program orientation. After passing the evaluation, students will enroll in top universities in the U.S, UK, Japan, Switzerland, and more.
The program allows students to study in many majors, including:
- Sports majors
- Digital transformation
- Health majors
- Aerospace engineering
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Data Science and Data Analytics
Prerequisites for Admission:
- The applicant must be a Saudi national.
- Employees or individuals registered in GOSI shall not apply.
- The applicant must belong to NEOM or Tabuk Region.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old & not older than 20 years old.
- The applicant will attend college full-time & live abroad.
- High school graduation date shall not exceed 3 years at the time of application.
- Applicant must not be a degree holder of the same specialization they are applying for with non-receipt of another scholarship of the same degree by the Ministry of Education.
- At least 90% in secondary school certificate (GPA).
- At least 80% in the General Aptitude Test and Scholastic Achievement Admission.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must conform to NEOM’s regulations of scholarships.
- All required documents must be ready at the time of registration.
- Photocopy of the national ID.
- Photocopy of high school certificate
- Photocopy of the results of the General Aptitude Test and Scholastic Achievement Admission
5 Major Areas of Specialization:
- Sport Sector
- Digital Transformation & Information Technology Sector
- Aviation Sector
- Health Sector
- Program orientation for one year in Tabuk (English program & preparation for academic studies)
- Academic study
- Graduation & employment