AECOM Arabia is looking for Electrical Inspector to work for NEOM project
- Monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of the project are carried out as per inspection plan/drawings/codes and specifications.
- Serve as the senior Site Representative for all matters related to construction quality assurance of electrical works.
- Monitor electrical related procurement activities against the specifications, approved vendor/sub-contractor
- Coordinate and supervise the work of all Structural activities and operations. Coordinate also with all other disciplines – mechanical, civil/structural and architectural
- Assist with the final inspection of the work. Review the adequacy and accuracy of punch lists. Monitor final completion of the work and witness testing and commissioning of the works and verify accuracy of contractors’ as-built drawings
- Provide timely recommendations and directions to mitigate and resolve issues arise during project progress
- Ensure the efficiency, quality and performance of the Electrical Works to meet project objectives
- Serving as a site representative for all matters related to construction quality assurance of Electrical Works.
Specific Skills Required
- Familiar with Codes and Standards governing construction projects in the KSA
- Knowledge of construction supervision procedures and techniques
- Computer skills to aid reporting
Minimum 10 years of work experience on construction and supervision projects.
Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering field
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come.
We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighbourhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Construction Management
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country Saudi Arabia
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 216945BR
Clearance Required No