As a Project Manager, you will be expected to work with the Senior PM or Deputy Project Director to successfully manage and deliver NEOM city projects.
- Assist in the delivery of Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery
- To provide effective support to the team
- Ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Strong relationships are developed with clients and members of the cross-functional team
- Provide leadership within the project management business and provide leadership and mentoring to the team
- Ensure all staff members reporting to you have current and relevant training
- Manage the delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed time-scales and quality standards
- Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by project management teams prior to the issue
- Management of tender documents, appraisals and negotiations
Specific Skills Required
- Specific Language requirements English
- Good working knowledge of FIDIC contracts or similar
- Specific industry and project experience – Mega Projects
- Requirements for driving licenses
- Mandatory Professional Certifications
- Manages one or more less complex projects, involving a combination of the following
- Clients with a small or local geographic footprint; OR,
- Projects involving limited services provided by a local IE office; OR,
- Other complexities, on a limited basis, such as projects that involve litigation, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) super funding, due diligence, etc.
- May manage certain phases of projects only.
- Generally working under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager/Program Manager or above, or a Regional Manager.
- Within individual’s area of responsibility, consistently identifies potential project problems or opportunities in a proactive manner, analyzes the issues using all appropriate resources, develops alternatives and arrives at the most optimum approach to mitigate problems or exploit opportunities.
- Makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions relating to assigned project with a strong understanding of the impact and implications of decisions.
- Manages project resources.
- Advises/mentors less experienced staff on project management skills.
- 15 years of related work experience
- Extensive Commercial, Residential, Hotels and leisure, Health Education and Science experience.
- Experienced in a Client management role – Able to manage the account in terms of projects that are ‘live’, plus seeking new opportunities.
- Experience as Manager in a comparative business; experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Commercial experience is essential along with a proven track record of winning and retaining new Clients
- Membership of recognized professional institutions
- International working experience
- Professional Qualified – ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
- Good Understanding of contracts
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come.
We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighbourhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country Saudi Arabia
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 215760BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.