AECOM is currently seeking Construction Manager for NEOM project. The Construction Manager will serve as a part of the Client representative/PMC team within a FIDIC contract with a third party supervising “Engineer of Record”, for all matters related to the management of the construction progress, it’s sequencing, timeline, quality and SH&E, much of the candidates time will be spent on site driving progress. Providing support to the site Construction teams to mitigate the risk that might affect project delivery.
- Monitor the work of all site operations of the Contractor(s).
- Monitor project baseline programme and work progress including milestone dates. Take corrective action with the Engineer & Contractor to drive to completion.
- Monitor the contractor’s progress and assist in the preparation progress reports to the Client.
- Assist at the weekly progress review, SH&E meetings and other progress meetings held at the site.
- Review the start-up, testing, final commissioning activities, after reviewing by Engineer.
- Monitor and drive the final completion of the work and all punch lists.
- Participate in the final inspections of the work with the Engineer and Client.
- Recommend acceptance of the completed work to Client after receiving the same from the Engineer.
- Liaise with the hotel Operator with regard to the occupation of the property
- Communicate with the Project Director and Site Management team continuously regarding the project progress on site.
- Applying a tactical influence, persuasion and pressure to Contractor(s) to ensure the project milestones related to key deliverables are met and exposure to AECOM liability is kept to a minimum.
- Reviewing weekly and monthly reports presented by the contractor on comments of non-compliance, areas of concern and corrective actions.
- Advising the management of any foreseen slippage of progress and propose corrective actions.
- Continuous visits to project site for monitoring of site activities in respect of quality, safety and progress and advise manager representatives of findings, area of concern and corrective action.
- Reviewing and monitoring the contractor’s proposed construction equipment and manpower histogram and advise on any shortage.
- Leading the PMC in reviewing and implementing pre-commissioning and commissioning plans and following all up at the site.
Specific Skills Required
- Primavera P6 understanding/competence
- Good understanding of labour outputs
- Experience of works methodologies & sequencing
- Strong SH&E experience
- Understanding of all major construction activities
- Time served to deliver projects with a contractor
- Project closeout experience
An ideal candidate should have a minimum of 15 years’ overall Construction Management experience with hands on time with the delivery of large scale construction projects and in particular high rise and hospitality projects with extensive fit-out works – at least 10 years’ experience in contracting
Bachelor’s Degree in Building, Civil Engineering or Project / Construction Management is preferred.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come.
We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership.
Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighbourhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Construction Management
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country Saudi Arabia
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 220081BR
Clearance Required No
This Post Has 7 Comments
I have two years of experience as a site engineer and recently working on a project of Al-Sadeen and looking for some opportunities in your organisation.
I hold a graduation in Civil Engineering obtained from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – India (2014-2018), and can join immediately if a suitable prospect arises. A transferable Iqama (valid until 6may 2021 ) could be submitted for verification as and when required.
If hired, I am confident and determined to prove to be a valuable resource for your organisation.
Please find my resume attached here.
Thanks in advance for your effort and time on this.
Current Location : Al Khobar
Thank you for your contact,
try to find out your suitable job by visiting https://neomsaudicity.net/jobs/
I AM LOOKING A JOB OPPERTUNITY FOR CIVIL Q.C INSPECTOR, RECENTYL I AM WORKING IN AL-MASHARIQ COMPANY AS A Q.C IN JUBAIL CITY. I HAVE 8 YEARS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN CIVIL ENGINEERING IN 2013 FROM WILLIAM CARREY UNIVERSITY IN INDIA.
I have total 30 years of experience in Civil engineering with 10 years of experience in transmission line in Saudi Arabia. Due to current unstable conditions, I have lost my job and was working as Senior project Engineer in Dar company of Saudi Arabia. Nowadays I live in Pakistan. I am eagerly looking for a job to present my experience to your organization. If u want to contact me.
I am Amir Sohail, working as a NEBOSH & IOSH certified SHE Officer in Saudi Arabia since Dec 2014 in Construction as well as live industry currently working in Alkharj. I am looking opportunity this organisation.
So please consider me and taking further information please contact me on
Document Control Specialist with EDMS / ACONEX Experience
Major projects worked for: Burj Khalifa, Dubai; Ferrari Theme Park, Abu Dhabi & ARAMCO Housing project, Quraish, KSA.
Experience: Above 20 years
Current location: Bahrain
Contact: 00973 3500 5726 & email@example.com
ABBUL HASAN CONTACT+917800074874
MAIL. ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Civil Foreman Having 15 Years experience in Underground metro Rail Project India with 4 Years gulf experience Riyadh Metro Project Saudi Arabia & FIFA WORLD CUP Stadium Project Qatar