Neom announced the opening of the introduction of graduates to fill positions in various disciplines through its program NEOM Grow.
NEOM, the land of the future, is looking for the most talented graduates to overcome the norm by joining the NEOM Grow program.
- environment Science
- Health and care
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Sports Management
- telecommunications engineering
- Urban planning
- Saudi citizenship
- Graduates of 2018 or 2019 in the above majors or equivalent
- And have a good level of English
- The cumulative average shall not be less than (3.5 out of 4) or higher or its equivalent
- The applicant is not currently employed (full-time)
- The ability for personal interest in research, innovation, and leadership.
The applicant will bring the required documents at the time of submission:
- Copy of the academic qualification,
- Copy of the academic record (grading),
NEOM Grow is a unique opportunity for graduates and graduates to play a role in shaping the future of Saudi Arabia (and the world) with a team that designs and develops the most ambitious projects in the world (the land of the future, where the greatest minds are enabled) NEOM and around it or at the main headquarters of NEOM.
This Post Has 2 Comments
I am 46, actively looking for a Managerial position in the field of Health Safety and Environment, Transport and Security, with more than 28 years experience and adequate requisite qualifications in the relevant fields.
Current sponsored student under the Saudi Cultural Bureau in Toronto, ON, Canada.
In January, 2021, I am seeking a position to start my coop term as it will be my last term before graduating from Seneca College in the program of Honours Bachelor of Commerce – International Business Management (BMI).
Furthermore, I am looking for a position that I can grow my career on.
In addition, I have also interests in tourism sector as I also have experience in tourism.