NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living. NEOM will be a hub for innovation, where established global businesses and emerging players can research, incubate, and commercialize groundbreaking technologies to accelerate human progress.
The Business Support of NEOM Air Mobility Contributes to the successful development, monitoring, and execution of the Sector’s finance and procurement plans and targets, this role will require engagement with relevant internal partners within finance, procurement, and NEOM Air Mobility project owners, and externally with suppliers.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
The role of the Business Support is integral for the entire sector as the position will be the main contact and lead for all procurement and finance-related matters.
- lead the sector procurement as a key user Working with the Procurement team to initiate purchases and manage the procure-to-pay process.
- Maintain frequent and direct interaction within Sector to ensure all procurement needs are provided and met in a timely fashion.
- Managing supplier relations and providing support in registration, tender responses, and invoicing.
- Lead and control sector budget expenditures.
- Provide monthly reports including current spending, forecasted spending, and accruals.
- Develop trackers for budget, invoicing, and procurement items for efficient processes.
- Develop and implement dashboards and reporting for the Sector, so the leadership can use data and analytics effectively in decision-making
- Develop and improve business processes and management systems; coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
Behaviors & Competencies:
- Determination and drive; works well under pressure while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Keen desire to learn and progress within the Aviation industry
- Highly proactive; able to identify problems and seek solutions
- Team-player; works well with others to deliver as part of a team
- Ownership: able to take responsibility and go the extra mile
- Well-organized and able to prioritize
- Highly adaptable and flexible
- Positive can-do attitude.
Background, Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience of 3+ years working in admin/ business/ operation roles or other government/ private entities with exposure to finance, procurement, and supplier management.
- Experience with SAP S4Hana (Finance and Procurement)
- Proven ability to manage spreadsheets and create informative reports that highlight business needs, and opportunities for improvement.
- Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
- Have attention to detail, with the skill to produce high quality, consistent, clear, and reliable outputs.
- Organizational skills with special emphasis on the ability to prioritize
- Highly developed interpersonal skills for managing and influencing a large range of internal and external stakeholders.
- High-level communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with a diverse set of professional disciplines, partners, and stakeholders.
- Relevant University degree and proven track record of success
- Relevant specialized training is a plus
- Fluent in Arabic, and English.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.