Oversight and coordination of the Urban planning & architectural designs (masterplans and buildings) of NEOM. 20+ years experience as Director/Project Manager with a strong background in Urban Planning, Architecture, and/or Structural Engineering. Responsibilities include the autonomous, day-to-day management during the Concept Master Planning (“CMP”) and Development Master Planning (“DMP”) phases. Director should be capable of managing a planning team with over 100+ dedicated staff and detailing the future scope of services and managing against an approved budget and schedule. Director should have extensive experience with value engineering and some familiarity with IFMs.
- Based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have an exciting opportunity to oversee the delivery of the Giga project located along the North Kingdom area.
- The Director will be responsible for overseeing all design resources and ensuring design activities are completed on time, within budget, and adhering to the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for the day-to-day design activities and for managing and leading external consultants and contractors to complete the goals.
- Support the Exec Director to manage and lead all the deliverables and contents developed by sub-contractors and coordinate all design operations
- Manage contractors, external consultants, and key stakeholders
- Accountable for the development, coordination, and review of technical content and planning, on a day-to-day basis
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Professional certification or chartered status with a recognized regulatory body
- Full-time degree in Engineering / Architecture related field
- 20+ years of career experience
- Experience in delivering projects in remote locations
- Experience with big or Mega Projects is mandatory
- Strong team leadership & management capabilities
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.