- Working with the Business Operations Manager of the Department to administer strategic business objectives, procurement, human resources, finances, IT, and contracts.
- Supporting the Business Operations Manager in the planning, implementation, and tracking of annual implementation plans, and successful execution of the plans.
- Working with shared services (e.g., Finance, Procurement, Legal) to ensure the needs of the Department are met and delivered promptly.
- Develop and implement an internal performance tracking system (implementation plan and budget), in alignment with Finance Department requirements.
- Undertake the role of key user for whole department procurement, developing and implementing standardized processes and documentation in alignment with the Procurement Sector.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Work with the Business Operations Manager to develop the operating strategy for the Department and work with corporate shared services (such as HR, Finance, Procurement, IT, and Marketing) to ensure that the Department has adequate and suitable resources to deliver its objectives and that all areas are aligned to the strategy.
- Liaise with corporate shared services regarding new hires – onboarding, induction, etc
- Develop and manage relationships with external vendors, suppliers, and service providers and provide contract management and administration services to the Department.
- Under the supervision of the Business Operations Manager, work with the Finance Department to develop budgets, manage the financials for the area, and ensure compliance with all financial rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all corporate policies, communications, education, and training are cascaded down through the Department as necessary and manage all Department-specific communications and learning and development
- Develop and implement dashboards and reporting for the Sector, so the leadership can use data and analytics effectively in decision-making
- Under the supervision of the Business Operations Manager, track performance across all corporate programs and strategic initiatives across the Department (e.g., performance management, workforce and succession planning, department-specific action plans, etc.)
- Recommend and implement continuous improvements to processes, procedures, and systems and ensure proper internal controls, policies, and operating procedures are documented and in place across the Department.
- Support all the functions of the Department to understand their budgets, annual plans, and workforce requirements.
- Under the supervision of the Business Operations Manager, monitor internal assessments of business risk and ensure risk mitigation measures are in place.
BACKGROUND, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years of proven experience in business or executive management (to include sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or a related field) in any industry
- Proven ability to problem-solve, use initiative, and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of technology to support business management
- Understanding of how data/metrics can be used to inform future decision making
- Proven experience in large complex multi-disciplined teams
- Excellent Interpersonal skills (EQ) to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and a good command of English and ability to present confidently to small and large groups
- Exceptionally Organized
Qualifications and Experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, or related field
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employees, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual.
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.