NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living. NEOM will be a hub for innovation, where established global businesses and emerging players can research, incubate, and commercialize groundbreaking technologies to accelerate human progress.
The Healthcare, Life Science, and Sports Investment Senior Manager will provide Businesses with the solutions they need to face today’s tasks, as well as the expertise to engineer a path to the future. Depending on the business needs, the Healthcare, Life Science, and Sports Investment Senior Manager will connect with the sectors, recommend the right partner & develop a customized business case. NEOM is seeking an experienced leader to lead Healthcare, Life science, and sports Investment. As part of the investment office, it’s our responsibility to develop & Implement the NEOM Investment strategy, create and execute growth initiatives; identify and develop new business opportunities & build Partnerships.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of NEOM Investment strategy across the Healthcare, Life Science, and sports sectors and build out a deep understanding of the investment ecosystem we need to develop.
- Complete market understanding and prioritization, stakeholder mapping, and understanding of the regulatory framework for each of the main Healthcare, Life science, and sports subsector.
- Identify opportunities that satisfy NEOM Healthcare, Life science, and sports targets
- Initiate and lead new business opportunities in Healthcare, Life Science, and Sport with key partners in designated ecosystems working with sectors, PMO, Legal, Finance, and other cross-functional stakeholders as required.
- Build business cases for each opportunity showing impact, financial returns, risks, and partnership model.
- Influence partners to develop new solutions and drive new business opportunities.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Healthcare, Life Science, and sports sector’s performance, aggregate feedback, and explore new strategic opportunities.
- Manage partnerships to deliver results, and build strong long-term partner relationships.
- Contribute to NEOM investment objectives and goals by providing innovative investment options to support NEOM’s investment strategy.
- Help instill a culture of development, guidance, and performance within the Investment Sector.
- Take responsibility, in collaboration with the CIO for building and maintaining a high-performance team.
- Participate in setting performance requirements and recruiting for key positions across the Investment Sector.
- Promote a high-performance working environment embracing NEOM’s values
Background, Skills & Qualifications:
- +15 years of experience working in Healthcare, Life Science, and sports infrastructure
- Experience in commercial, sales, marketing, and customer management
- A track record of influencing change in organizations, and experience synthesizing and executing against problems and timelines
- Experience developing & negotiating industry-leading deals with market share leaders to deliver value to the ecosystem
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical experience coupled with knowledge of operating principles
- Project management leadership experience, experience leading multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects across a global cross-functional team
- Experience engaging with C-level of any partner organization
- Proven experience in the Healthcare, Life Science, and Sports segment with a focus on investment including deal structuring, strategic alliance, partnership negation experience & capital market experience.
- Skilled communicator with a strong ability to solicit interest and champion unique solutions, thinking outside the box and translating those ideas into something profitable and concrete
- Master’s degree or equivalent knowledge/ experience; in business management.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, sales, commercial, and marketing
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employees, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.