NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. NEOM will not only be a destination but a home for people who dream big and want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living. NEOM will be a hub for innovation, where established global businesses and emerging players can research, incubate, and commercialize groundbreaking technologies to accelerate human progress.
The Executive Assistant will Independently manage and oversee the activities of the Director/Executive, acting as a primary point of contact for both internal and external constituencies on all matters about the office of the Director/Executive.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Serves as the primary point of initial contact on any matter directed to the Director/Executive; independently researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
- Receives, screens, evaluates, and determines the appropriate response to all written correspondence received and independently formulates and disseminates written responses and appropriate.
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the office administrative support staff, including management and training, scheduling, and prioritizing work assignments.
- Ensures that there is a continuity of administrative support to the Director/Executive’s direct reports and manages their leaves ensuring adequate coverage at all times.
- Manages special programs for the Directors/Executives, some of which may have NEOM-wide impact.
- Coordinates and/or assists with establishing or recommending budget allocations for the office of the Director/Executive and reviews revised and final budgets.
- Reviews and approves transactions, as assigned, and advises the Director/Executive on appropriate disposition; provides key coordination and consultation about the recruitment of key executives, as appropriate.
- Assists in the understanding and interpretation of NEOM policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations comply with policy provisions and standards.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of key special events for the Director/Executive.
Background, Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of recent and relevant office management experience (with references) OR recent college graduate with an emphasis in business administration or a related field along with the ability to complete/pass job-related assessments.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Analytical skills to understand and apply research and statistics in report writing and decision-making
- Organizational skills to manage records and data, and meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and experience with specific software and web-based systems, such as those used for personnel management, report writing, and project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related field OR Minimum High School Diploma (with 5+ years experience)