NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living. NEOM will be a hub for innovation, where established global businesses and emerging players can research, incubate, and commercialize groundbreaking technologies to accelerate human progress.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, managing the planning and execution of projects between sectors and external stakeholders, and identifying potential business opportunities to obtain business and financial growth for NEOM.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders to explore new investments, alliances, and JV opportunities and to facilitate operations and localization.
- Prepare, and review Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs), JDA, and other documents in collaboration with the legal department, and lead the process to close them with final signatures to ensure delivery of agreed terms
- Identify critical partnerships for supporting the NEOM vision
- Develop project and workstream plans, ensuring that all activities are identified, appropriately organized, and resourced to deliver project objectives
- Organize the project delivery of projects and ensure the execution within the timeframe
- Draft project review reports and presentations, including key information, commentary, and recommendations to support the review process and enable stakeholders to evaluate progress and agree on a change
- Provide appropriate documentation.
- Plan and deliver stakeholder engagement activities to develop practical project working relationships and to ensure that stakeholder needs and concerns are identified and met
- Help to deliver high-quality, innovative project solutions that provide real value to NEOM
- Contribute to discussions and decision-making about the business’s future
- Assess and provide risk identification, mitigation or risk avoidance strategies, and other solutions for business with external stakeholders and ensure resolving all high-priority risks as they are encountered
- Organize the work of the assigned team to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner, which is consistent with operating procedures and policy
- Conduct knowledge sharing to facilitate achievement of team objectives and completion of tasks in an efficient way that is consistent with operating procedures and policy
Background, Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in investment, business development, and strategic alliances
- Highly developed commercial acumen
- Ability to focus on short- and long-term strategic objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable professional discussions with partners /stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, project management, time-management, logical reasoning, and numeric skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills, financial modeling abstract problem solving
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Excellent MS computer software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in investment, business administration, or related business studies
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.