NEOM is a new vision of what the future could be. It’s an attempt to do something that’s never been done before and it’s coming at a time when the world needs fresh thinking and new solutions. Put simply, NEOM will not only be a destination but a home for people who dream big and who want to be part of building a new model for sustainable living. NEOM will be a hub for innovation, where established global businesses and emerging players can research, incubate, and commercialize groundbreaking technologies to accelerate human progress.
This role support’s the implementation of all projects related to property management on the landside.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Implement the strategic direction into priorities, objectives, projects, and a clear evaluation framework
- Manage feasibility studies for new projects, research market trends, and business opportunities, and compile information for the management.
- Communication with and coordination of a team of consultants including land planners, engineers, architects, utility companies, and other third-party consultants.
- Survey the market for identifying and analyzing the design and construction of the project needs of clients and maximizing the opportunities of getting real estate projects
- Develop and strengthen coordination and liaison with potential clients in the market and attract for design and construction of real estate projects
- Oversee all aspects of building design, and architectural drawings in coordination with the Design Team and works with regularity authorities to ensure construction licenses for any real estate development project promptly and supervise the project until handing over.
- Develop and manage the schedule for the project in coordination with the Planning Department and ensure that the project is completed within budget and time.
- Assist in the real estate development project’s operational plan, budget, targets, and performance outcomes and deliver solutions to ensure cost containment.
- Lead meetings regarding project matters
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with key strategic Clients, airport operators, airline operators, and airport specialized providers
- Coordinate induction of facility management services around the newly developed facilities.
- Ensure adherence to Quality and Safety, Health, and Environment (QSHE) standards.
- Monitor construction progress through periodic on-site observation
- 10-15 years of proven experience in a similar role working with a renowned real estate developer
- Experience in airport real estate development is a plus
- Exposure to global aviation standards with GCC / KSA experience is a plus
- Interpersonal skills to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and a good command of English and ability to present confidently to small and larger groups
- Expertise in Real Estate Development / Asset Management
- Expertise in the financial, social, technical, and legal challenges of property operations.
- Knowledge of KSA and Middle East airport market characteristics and needs (incl. regulatory framework)
- Demonstrated industry knowledge including business and financial acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or Construction field (Civil Engineering, Architecture …)
- Project Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP), IPMA/GPM, PRINCE II)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools (especially SAP), methodologies, and best practices
- Asset Management specialized training is a plus
- Fluent in English; Arabic a plus
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.