- Planning, design, and implementation of multi-modal mobility systems and services for NEOM and the Spine Project
- Planning, design configuration, and assessment of integrated mobility systems and services across all modes including
- Public transit including high speed and local services
- Urban autonomous and shared mobility services
- The neighborhood, active, and micro-mobility services
- Air Mobility
- Water Mobility
- Overall development, coordination, and successful implementation of the Spine Project
- Identify mobility system requirements and specifications for the Spine systems & infrastructures
- Plan and develop terms of references across the design, build, (shadow and pre-) operations, maintenance, and replacement life cycle of the Spine multi-modal mobility systems and services
- Coordinate all interface management activities to deliver and operationalize Spine systems, infrastructures, services, and operations on time, schedule, and costs
- Ensure Spine project is fully integrated and harmonized with the overall NEOM Mobility systems’ requirements and Regional Master Plans
- Ensure close collaboration with Urban Development, Projects, Supply Chain & Logistics, Energy, Utility and relevant key stakeholders to activate the Spine systems and services
- Coordinate integration of the Spine with KSA national mobility networks to guide technical design, operational and policy requirements of multi-modal as required
- Oversight of project risk/ opportunity management to enhance modal integration within NEOM & across borders
- Dynamic, proactive personality who thrives under pressure.
- Significant experience across different mobility modes and service environments including public transit, shared mobility, active and micro-mobility, and surface transport including Metro and BRT systems and services.
- Excellent knowledge of design, planning, network development, and implementation of regional and urban mobility systems and services.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. writing, listening, understanding) and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of complex and integrated public mobility systems and service delivery management at a municipal and regional level.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities amidst demanding workstreams and timelines, quickly master and take the lead on complex technical issues, is essential.
- Postgraduate degree in Civil, Mechanical, Transportation Planning, Urban Planning, Public Transport Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in complex and large-scale public transport infrastructure implementation
- Prior experience working on high throughput transit, electric and autonomous mobility systems’ integration with wider infrastructural planning is highly preferred
- Professional accreditations will be considered favorably (e.g. Programme Management, Enterprise Risk Management, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to work effectively in teams and independently
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.