The Landscaping Manager is responsible to the Director City Services for establishing NEOM Operations Landscape and Horticulture policies, processes, standard operating procedures, service level agreements, KPI’s, benchmarking, and reporting. Direction and strategic advice in the development of the NEOM Nursery and Landscape Strategy is an essential element of the role.
- Responsible for the day to day running of landscape activities plus management & supervision of all staff and supply partners to ensure that appropriate horticultural standards are maintained safely.
- Provide subject matter expert advice and direction into nursery design and all hard/ soft landscape project design.
- Manage the maintenance of all landscaped areas and nurseries under the jurisdiction of NEOM Facilities Management.
- Contribute innovatively to the development of the landscape and outdoor estate in conjunction with the Facilities Management and wider NEOM Operations team.
- Liaise with all proponent teams and Operations colleagues in relation to landscape maintenance and development of all hard and soft landscaped areas and horticulture schemes.
- Plan, negotiate and manage the work of all supply partners in all areas of jurisdiction under NEOM Operations control
- Manage budgets in relation to the grounds, arboriculture and landscape assets inclusive of, but not limited to nurseries, storage buildings and irrigation systems.
- Ensure that exemplary standards of horticultural and arboricultural husbandry and plantsmanship are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for the creation, management, and coordination of Landscape & Horticulture policies, processes, procedures (SOP’s), and operating systems.
- Design and articulate through to activation Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Work with the Director City Services and Director of Risk and Performance Monitoring for application of all policies, processes, SOP’s, systems, and measurement tools to support audit, commercial compliance, and international/ local standards
- Ensure adherence to national and international legal rules and guidelines as applicable to landscaping and horticulture.
- Be responsible for the production of monthly and annual Landscape and Horticulture reports
- Works collaboratively with entire NEOM Operations team to meet overall goals and objectives.
- Works in collaboration directly with the NEOM Waste team on the recycling and reuse of all landscape and horticulture waste.
- BSc or MSc educated in an appropriate discipline
- Knowledge of SOP’s, KPI’s and service agreements in the Landscaping Industry
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of large Middle East landscape developments
- Strong local and international planting and water management knowledge
- KSA specific experience
- Demonstrable experience in technology design and innovation experience
To apply for this job please visit career23.sapsf.com.